Thursday, August 31, 2017

HALLOWEEN WITH SNOWMAN PAUL PICTURE BOOK

I normally do not post on Thursday, but today is a special occasion, the reason I did not post on Wednesday. I'd like to introduce you to a lovely story about Halloween that releases today. Yes, the holiday will be here before we know it. Anyhow, enjoy.


This is an adorable cover, with not too spooky characters for young readers.

HALLOWEEN WITH SNOWMAN PAUL


By Yosi Lapid


Illustrated by Joanna Pasek


Halloween, a night for spooks and ghosts, witches and pumpkins with eyes and mouths.  As I read through the pages of HALLOWEEN WITH SNOWMAN PAUL, Author Yosi Lapid’s latest picture book, along with the boy, we encounter a sign that says: WARNING # 1. Ooh! What does that mean? Dare we go on? Or should we stop and go no farther?


The boy is brave and so am I, and we decide to ignore the sign and move on. What do we see next? Warning #2. It warns us there’s a witch ahead.  But we really want to see, so we go ahead, ignoring the warnings.


I’m glad we kept on reading because … well, you’ll have to read the book to see what we got to do at the end.  Such fun. So, come along with us. You'll be glad you did.


HALLOWEEN WITH SNOWMAN PAUL is a fun book for young readers, with characters that will delight children. Joanna Pasek’s illustrations are perfect for the story, and readers will enjoy meeting the Halloween spooks that are not too spooky after all.


Recommended for your library and school libraries as well . I was provided with a copy of the book for my honest review.


AMAZON     

Happy Reading!  

12 comments:

  1. Yes! Halloween will soon be here and what a lovely book. Thanks for the review it's sounds a must to read.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of this author's books I've read are really cute, Yvonne. And the illustrations are just right.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a fun one for the day. Has a great cover too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun, Pat. Young readers should enjoy the not too spooky characters.

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh. A snowman and Halloween? A children's character I adore with my favorite holiday? I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a perfect mix, Chrys. Your nephews might enjoy it too.

      Delete
  4. How fun! I LOVE Halloween, so we can't start celebrating early enough, as far as I'm concerned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, Stephanie. Halloween is such fun, for kids and adults. We never outgrow it. :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It is a fun story, Kelly. All his books are great.

      Delete
  6. This looks like such a fun book. I adore Halloween. It will be here before we know it. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lot of fun and not too spooky, Jess. I know. The days just fly by.

      Delete