This is Fun Friday. Are you ready for some fun after a busy week? I am. It's been a rough week. So, what is the fun? I know you just can't wait for me to tell you. I will. Amazing Author Chrys Fey at Write With Fey has nominated me for The Infinity Dreams Award. Thank you, Chrys. I'm honored.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you..
2. Tell us eleven facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
4. Nominate eleven bloggers and set questions for them.
Okay, if you're still with me, here goes.
I thanked Chrys above. If you haven't visited her site, please do so.
1. I'm a retired teacher.
2. I'm a mema and great mema.
3. Blue is my favorite color.
4. I cry when I read a sad book or watch a sad movie.
5. I enjoy genealogy and have researched my dad's family back to the kings and queens. My mother's family has been harder to trace.
6. I'm a fourth generation Texan.
7. I play the piano, and Beethoven likely does roll over when he hears me from his grave.
8. I was Conservation Teacher of the Year in our district one year.
9. My first published work was a poem in the anthology Young America Sings. I was in the 8th grade and my teacher sent it to a contest.
10. I hated to read when I was a kid.
11. And now I have no secrets, so this is the end.
Next, I'm to answer the questions that Chrys set for me. If you haven't fallen asleep yet, here goes:
1. What is something you'd do tomorrow if money wasn't an object?
I think I'd try to start a home or organization to find good homes for orphaned and/or abused children and maybe for dogs and cats too. There's a reason behind this that I hope to share with you soon.
2. What is your biggest, wildest dream?
To see one or more of my novels made into a movie.
3. What are your goals for your blog next year?
To come up with enough interesting stuff to post.
Okay, if your eyes are still focusing, we're almost finished. I'm to nominate eleven bloggers and set questions for them. Here are my bloggers, and I can choose however many I want to.
All of you that are so inclined to share your personal life with us are my nominations. It's easy. All you have to do is listed below:
Follow the rules above.
Be brave and answer these 3 questions.
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
2. What would you do if you won $1,000,000?
3. What are your plans for the future?
Are you having fun?