1. Thank the person who nominated you, and link to their blog.
2. Display the award logo.
3. Nominate at least 15 other blogs (more or less) and provide a link where they may be found.
4. Then, go to their blog, leave a comment to let them know they have been nominated, and where to find the information they need to accept (rules).
5. Mention three things that inspired you the most during the past few weeks.
1. Some of the ladies in my Sunday school class have serious health issues. They don't complain, however. They simply ask for prayers. Their faith and bravery inspires me.
2. Other writers inspire me. Even though they're busy with their own work, families, and their daily lives, they always have time to help with advice, answers to questions and encouragement when a person needs it the most. I'm thinking of critique partners, too, who find all those little (and big) things that I miss.
3. My cats inspire me. You knew I'd include the cats, of course. They don't ask for much. A good dish of cat food. Brushing their fur now and then. Playing outside when the weather is nice. A soft place to sleep. They inspire me to enjoy the simple life and not worry about tomorrow.
1. Writing God's Message of Hope - Janet K. Brown
2. Celtic Connexions - Melanie Robertson-King
4. Strands of Thought - Kai Strand
5. Suzanne's Thoughts for the Day - Suzanne de Montigny
6. Adventures in Children Writing - Karin Larsen
7. Write What Inspires You - Donna M. McDine
8.Twisting tales one story at a time - Mary Waibel
10. Observation Desk - Katie L Carroll
I could add so many more, but I'm tired. The cats are napping. Sounds good to me.