This new year I've joined S A Larsen's Writer's Rebel Creed 2014. I really like the part that says DREAM BIG, which is what we all should do, right? If you're interested in joining, here's a link to S A's blog that explains what the creed is. S A Larsen
Here is my monthly post related to how I'm following the creed.
1. So far, I've written every day of the week except Sunday, which is my day off.
2. I'm trying to believe in my abilities. Need to work on that one.
3. I have started a new story that I've been putting off for months. The creed convinced me I should.
4. Without revisions my work would not be the best it could be.
5. Still working on new ways to market my work.
6. I'm setting up guest posts and interviews to help other writers showcase their works.
7. I'm tweeting and face booking and good reading about writers books. (I don't know if these words are proper grammar but you get the idea.)
So, what are you doing? Join the Creed and let us know.