I don't know about you, dear friends, but I'm tired. The week's been busy, and I'm ready for a break. So, today is Fun Friday. Name five things you like to do for fun. Here are mine:
1. Play the piano. I used to tickle the ivories every day. Lately, however, there's never time. Will play today.
2. Watch some of the DVDs I've had for ages, but never have seen. (Vampire Diaries, Season One; The latest Harry Potter, and my old James Dean movies that I can watch over and over.)
3. Add pictures to my youngest granddaughter's album. The older girls have their albums.
4. Walk and smell the wildflowers, watch the birds, and listen to the wind blowing.
5. Look through my school year books and wonder where all my friends are today. I know of some. Others I haven't a clue.
Have a happy weekend.