I am way behind with this, but the week has been hectic and I'm trying to catch up today. I am honored that N. A. (Nancy) Sharpe gave me The Superior Scribbler award. Nancy is one of my very favorite friends. To see what's she's up to visit her site Realms of Thought.
Now to pay it forward to other super writers. I can think of many, but here are a few to get started. First the rules.
1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy buds.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received the award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains the award.
4. Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this Prestigious Honor.
Here are my nominees, in no specific order:
1. Elysabeth Eldering - jgdsseries
2. April Robins - Robin Falls
3. Suzanne Lieurance - Suzanne Lieurance
4. Karina Fabian - Fabian Space