Monday, May 15, 2017

COVER REVEAL PRINCESS BREEZE

It's here, at last., the gorgeous cover for my latest tween/teen  novel, by Aidana WillowRaven, fantastic artist.




Blurb:

For months, Breeze Brannigan has heard nothing from Cam, the prince she met at school and who disappeared one night without telling her goodbye. The night she graduates from middle school, however, he contacts her and invites her to visit Isla del Fuego, his home. Who could refuse such an invitation?

Breeze along with her whole family and best friends, Amy and Allison, sail to the island where she and Cam renew their friendship. But, danger lurks; a legend comes to life; and Breeze finds herself in the middle of a battle that can have one  winner.
###

The book isn't out yet so I have no links. Coming soon, I hope.

I never thought about writing a series or even a sequel. Sometimes, life has different plans for us. So Princess Breeze was born.

You may recall Just Breeze, the story that started it all. If you haven't met Breeze and her friends, they can be found at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and most places books are sold.


Happy Reading.

22 comments:

  1. Great cover indeed. That is true, sometimes sequels just pop on in and want to be given a spin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pat. Aidana always does a beautiful job.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on writing a sequel. Sometimes we don't intend for them to happen, they just do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover, Beverly! Looking forward to reading your book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karin. It will be out soon, I hope.

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the cover! It looks great. It's funny when sequels just happen. I think sometimes we think we're done with characters, but they have other ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is, Sarah. I had to laugh when I started the sequel. Breeze just kept nagging me. She won.

      Delete
  5. Another great cover, Beverly. Congrats on it and congrats on the sequel it shows off so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aidana did another beautiful job, C Lee. Thanks.

      Delete
  6. Congrats on the new cover! The two books go perfectly together. :) *Throws confetti*
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I love how well the two covers go together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelly. Aidana always does a lovely job.

      Delete
  8. Congrats on the new cover! A nice complement to the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cover Beverly I wish you "Good Luck".

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yvonne. I appreciate your "Good luck" wishes.

      Delete
  10. Huge congrats on the new cover! I love her bushy red hair - very memorable. When it releases, I'll be happy to do a feature on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful, Lexa. I don't have a date yet, but will send you the cover and other info. Thank you so much.

      Delete
  11. Wow, I love these covers! Breeze looks so cool and fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elizabeth. Aidana's artwork is beautiful. She catches the character just right.

      Delete