Wednesday, March 8, 2017

READ AN E-BOOK WEEK

Welcome Wednesday. I'm late posting this, but you know the saying: better late than never. March 5-11 is Read an E-Book Week.
artwork © Brad Fraunfelter
 
Twilight Times Books, the publisher of my  Award-Winning YA historical fiction novel CAVES, CANNONS, AND CRINOLINES has several books for free. You can see them here. My book is not a freebie. Sorry. It is available at AMAZON for $2.99, and most other places where books are sold.
 
I also have some exciting news coming next week. On March 15, 2017, we're celebrating a first birthday. I'm not saying who. You'll have to come to the party to find out. We'll have cake and gifts. Be sure to stop by for a chance to win some awesome prizes. 
 
 
 
See you on March 15th.
 
Happy Reading and Writing!



18 comments:

  1. sounds like you'll be having quite the party next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Good deal, Alex. A fun time for all, I hope.

      Delete
  3. I remember the very first eBook week.

    I also know what March 15th is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what this 1st birthday is about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea it was National Ebook week! Thanks for sharing!

    Can't wait to come to the birthday party. :)

    Good luck today!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Jess.
      It won't be long until we an party.
      Thanks. Have a great day and weekend.

      Delete
  6. I too enjoy a party, rare occurrence these days.
    Great post Beverly.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the more reason to throw our own party, Yvonne. Glad to see you're back. Have a lovely weekend.

      Delete
  7. I'm in love with that artwork! The character looking over her is so ominous and creepy! Yay for freebies and reading ebooks! Does your 1st birthday have something to do with purple and a moon?? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The artwork is great, Lexa. Spooky, just right. You guessed it. :)

      Delete