Wednesday, February 22, 2017

GIVING IMAGINATION WINGS REVIEW

Welcome Wednesday. And what a fun, beautiful treat I have for you. Perhaps you've read P K Hrezo's latest book. Perhaps not, but I want to tell you about it and then I think you'll be eager to take a look.

A beautiful cover, right?
 
 
Here are my thoughts.
 
 
GIVING IMAGINATION WINGS A CREATIVE JOURNAL AND ACTIVITY BOOK         (review)
 
By PK HREZO
 
Do you keep a diary or journal? Do you like having your own special space, where you can dream, or create paintings, or stories, or wherever your imagination takes you? You say you do. Then you need to check out Author PK HREZO’s lovely book GIVING IMAGINATION WINGS, A CREATIVE JOURNAL AND ACTIVITY BOOK.
 
The cover, with its delicate flowers and the Pixie in a jar, hints at what you’ll find when you open the book. First, the author introduces the book to the reader. She says: “This journal is designed to get your creative juices flowing and spark your imagination so that it can fly free.” And the journal does exactly what PK HREZO says it will do.
 
She talks about being “perfect.” No one is. That statement makes me feel really good, knowing I’m not alone when I mess up. She describes each activity and provides lined pages to write our activities on. CLEVER CHAOS and INSPIRATION STATION encourage the reader’s imagination, and we’re reminded our activities don’t have to be orderly. Perfect for me, who lives in a state of chaos.
 
Scattered throughout the book are pictures of PK’s Pixies, her adorable fairy tale creations. This is the perfect book for children and adults alike. Why not pick up a copy or two or three for yourself and for young people you know. I hope to start my journey through the book this week and see if I’m successful in CHARMING THE MUSE, one of the activities. Recommended.
 
A copy of this book was provided to me for my honest review.
 
###
 
Available at:   AMAZON      BARNES & NOBLE and other places where books are sold.
 
 
Congratulations, P K. I'm hoping to work in my book this weekend.
 
Happy Reading.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

10 comments:

  1. A wonderful review Beverly most interesting and a joy to read.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yvonne. The book is lovely and looks like a fun activity.

      Delete
  2. What? No order? My ocd may have a fit lol, but I'd still do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Pat. It might be tough for you, but also maybe fun.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Looks like fun to me, too, Kelly. I plan to do some of the activities in it, maybe all of them.

      Delete
  4. It is a lovely cover and looks wonderful. Congrats to PK! Thanks for sharing, Beverly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Karin. It is a fun book with neat activities.

      Delete
  5. Sounds great! Love the cover and I enjoyed hearing your thoughts. Thanks for sharing and all the best to PK. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Jess. PK has a great idea here.

      Delete