Monday, February 6, 2017

AND THE WINNERS ARE ...

Quote for the week: 
 
 
 
Today is the day, the day to announce the winners of an Audio Copy of
Under a Purple Moon! Thank you everyone that entered. Here's how the drawing went.
 
 
Patches is looking the entries over. She really hopes they're food.
 
 
Disappointed because she finds only strips of paper, she decides to take a nap.
 
 
So I hunt for Tiger to see if he'll choose the winners and find him hiding under the bed.
 
 
He decides to take a look. He might find a treat.
 
 
And he rested his paw on the winning strips of paper. Since he can't read, I opened the two papers.
 
The winners are
 
Jessica Haight
 
Janet Smart
 
Congratulations, Jess and Janet!
 
E-mail me at Beverlysmcclure (at) aol (dot) com and I'll send the link and free code to pick up your Audible copy of Under a Purple Moon.
 
I hope you enjoy meeting Eden and the boys.
 
Thanks again to all who participated.
 
Happy Reading!
 
 
 

26 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Jessica and Janet!
    Good thing Tiger came to the rescue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Alex. Tiger is dependable. And curious.

      Delete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winners! Beverly, you sure have some cutie-pie helpers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pics are so cute!! Big congrats to Jess and Janet! Have a great week, Beverly. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cats are very photogenic, Lexa. A great week to you, too.

      Delete
  4. Congrats to both indeed. Good that Tiger got the job done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiger likes to play, Pat, and is very curious, as are most cats.

      Delete
  5. Thank you Beverly and thank you, Tiger! I look forward to 'hearing it.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Janet. I hope you enjoy the audio book. They're new for me, but I'm liking them. Tiger says "thank you."

      Delete
  6. Now that's how to run a contest! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun, Tamara, at least for me. I think the cats enjoyed looking the entries over too.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. It was a fun contest, at least to me, fredamans. I hope everyone enjoyed it. The cats did.

      Delete
  8. Congrats to the winners. At least Tiger was feeling playful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Diane. Tiger's a character. We have our playtime every day.

      Delete
  9. Awesome pics Beverly and congrats to the winners.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yvonne. I'm always snapping pictures of the cats. They're so cute I can't resist.

      Delete
  10. Congrats to Jess and Janet. I LOVE that you had your cats draw...well, sort of! It probably would have gone similarly if I'd try to get my dog to draw from a hat filled with pieces of paper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha. I can picture your dog now, Stephanie, "drawing" the winner. It's entertaining to see our pets' reactions. They sometimes surprise us. Sometimes not.

      Delete
  11. I love it! I need to have my cats pick the winners next time I do a giveaway. ;)

    Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should do that, Chrys. I bet your cats would have a great time.

      Delete
  12. Yay! I am so excited to have won! Thanks, Tiger and Beverly! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiger and I say "Congratulations. We hope you enjoy listening to the story.

      Delete