Monday, November 14, 2016

DANCING LEMUR PRESS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Quote for the week: I am grateful for what I am and  have. My Thanksgiving is perpetual.
Henry David Thoreau

 
Do you like free books?
Yes. Who doesn't?
Well, here's a deal for you.
 
Dancing Lemur Press, L.L.C. is running a special this month.
 
Buy one print book at regular price, get a second same price or lower free.
 
 
Buy two print books, get two same price or lower free, plus a bonus book!
 
 
When ordering online, note free book(s) desired in “Instructions to Seller” section.
 
 
Bookmarks, postcards, and other swag included with every order.
 
 
Please see Dancing Lemur Press, L.L.C. for a full list of titles.
 
 
Sounds like a good deal to me. You can find books for all the members of your family.
 
 
Oh, and I'd be ever so grateful if you'll take a look at my book, UNDER A PURPLE MOON.
 
A story for the young and the young at heart.
 
 
AMAZON

Silver Winner in the teen division of the 2016 Children's Literary Classics Awards

Thank you.

And please remember my dear friend and fellow author Janet K. Brown in your prayers.
She had major surgery and is now recovering. I hope to visit her Monday.


Happy Reading.

 

18 comments:

  1. That is a great sale indeed. Hopefully your friend recovers quickly too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good deal, Pat. Hope she sells lots of books. Thanks, Janet is better.

      Delete
  2. Good deal and will keep Janet it my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alex. She has such a positive outlook she'll be fine.

      Delete
  3. A perfect holiday sale! Sorry about your friend, but am holding positive thoughts for her quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome deal for the holidays. And that silver seal looks lovely on your book. :)

    I am keeping your friend in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, Chrys. I like it. Janet appreciates your thoughts.

      Delete
  5. That is a great deal! How exciting! Love to see people and businesses getting into the holiday spirit. Thanks! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Jess, free is a good word. This is a wonderful season, I think.

      Delete
  6. What a deal! Everyone go get it...it's a great read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, Stephanie. You're so kind. Glad you like my book.

      Delete
  7. Thank you for featuring the special, Beverly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the quote Beverly albeit late reading it. A good deal on your post here.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete