Monday, September 12, 2016

BLURB-BLITZ TOUR UNDER A PURPLE MOON

Quote for the week: "If we learn nothing else from this tragedy, we learn that life is short and there is no time for hates." Sandy Dahl, wife of Flight 93 pilot Jason Dahl - referring to 9/11

My Blurb-Blitz (say that five times) Tour for UNDER A PURPLE MOON BEGINS TODAY. If you have a chance stop by and say "Hi." I'm leaving a link each day.

 
Today we're at Rogue's Angels
 
You can also find us at Books in the Hall
 
Hope to see you there.
 
There will also be a $10.00 Gift Certificate to Amazon or Barnes & Noble at the end of the tour.
 
 
How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting? Mine was interesting. I attended a genealogy symposium. While I do enjoy researching my ancestors and have done quite a bit, I also hoped to sell my latest book, A FAMILY FOR LEONA, since it is historical and loosely deals with the Orphan Trains . I didn't think I could sit still long enough to listen to a talk because my back needs to stretch every now and then, so I ended up just sitting at my table, walking around when needed, and having a delightful chat with fellow writer Janet K. Brown, and waiting for lunch. I met some very interesting men and women and even sold a few books.
 
All in all, a very enjoyable Saturday.
 
Hope you had a good one too.
 
Happy reading and writing.
 
 

 

18 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend was had, nothing wrong with selling a few books indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, it was, Alex. I'm also giving a talk in October to the Genealogical Association about the Orphan Trains. Looking forward to that.

      Delete
  3. Excellent quote Beverly and a good post to read.
    Hope you have a good week.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yvonne. I liked it.
      You have a good week too. Hugs.

      Delete
  4. I've seen your book just about everywhere today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great news, C Lee. Maybe some of the readers will like it. :) Thanks.

      Delete
  5. I hope your blurb-blitz had been a success and fun for you. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great blitz! I'm off to share today's links!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kai. You're the best. I need to get busy and do some sharing. Had to cool down the cats awhile ago. We almost had a rumble. :)

      Delete
  7. So glad you had a nice weekend, Beverly. I wish you all the best on this blog tour.
    Shalom aleichem,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pat. Hope you had a good one too. Appreciate your good wishes. Have a great day.

      Delete
  8. My weekend was enjoyable. My week has been crazy though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, at least you had the weekend to relax and prepare for the crazy week. :)

      Delete
  9. What a wonderful sounding weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a good time, Karin, and even sold a few books. What more could a writer want? :)

      Delete