Friday, July 29, 2016

WORTH FORGIVING COVER REVEAL

Author Janet K. Brown is back with her latest novel. I'm delighted to reveal the cover to you.

What a lovely smile on the character. 
 
 
Story Blurb:
 
Worth Forgiving

Second in the Wharton Rock Worth Series
 

 
Prejudice and mistrust hinders an ex-con, drug addict’s new beginning. Could it be she’s not Worth Forgiving?

The state of Texas releases from prison Katie Smith. Full of optimism, she sets out to get a job, rent her own place, and make a home for her eight-year-old daughter, but Katie gave away her daughter three years ago. She could use a friend, but her past choices threaten to doom her to continued failure.

Larry Pullman graduated from seminary with high marks, but the fact that he has no wife makes finding a preaching job almost impossible. It doesn’t help that running from God as a teenager gave him a past that he can’t undo. All he needs is an ex-con, drug addict messing up his life, but then why did God lead him to her? Or did He?

Isn’t it enough that Lacey Chandler gave her sister’s daughter a home? Does that mean she has to clean up Katie’s messes forever?

###

Now I have to read this novel because Katie is the younger sister of Lacey, the star of Worth Her Weight that I reviewed on Wednesday. I so hope Katie can solve her problems. The release date is September 1. The book will be available two to three weeks before that.

Congratulations, Janet, on the second book in your Wharton Rock series.

Happy Reading!






16 comments:

  1. Great review and a wonderful cover Congrats to Janet.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yvonne. Beverly is the reviewer I know.

      Delete
    2. The cover is lovely, Yvonne. I'm betting the story will be a good one too.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Janet's stories are good ones, Kelly. I've enjoyed all that I've read.

      Delete
  3. Great cover indeed, congrats, Janet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pat. I do like the cover. Pen-L Publishing has done some great covers for me.

      Delete
    2. The cover makes me curious as to what the girl is thinking, Pat. I'm also nosey. :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much, Beverly, for helping me share my news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Janet. The timing worked out nicely. Review for the first book, followed by cove reveal for the second.

      Delete
    2. It did. It went perfectly. Thank you so much.

      Delete
  5. A woman ex-con and a pastor? Janet really knows how to keep the tension high! Wishing her much success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's quite a combination, for sure, Lexa. She is very creative.

      Delete
  6. Katie sounds like an interesting character to root for with her past and what she wants to do now. Larry also seems fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the first book of the series, Katie stirs up a lot of trouble, and I kept hoping she'd resolve her problems. This second book may have the answers.

      Delete