Monday, May 16, 2016

CHRYS FEY BOOK TOUR FOR SEISMIC CRIMES

Quote for the week: Peace begins with a smile.  Mother Teresa.


We're starting the week off with an exciting tour for Author Chrys Fey's latest book, SEISMIC CRIMES. Welcome, Chrys. So happy you stopped by. Please introduce us to your character Donovan Goldwyn. He sounds very interesting.

Character Interview with Donovan Goldwyn

1. What was it like being accused of your brother’s murder?

*shakes his head* Horrible. Ryan was my best friend, father and big brother all in one. The worst we ever did was get into wrestling matches. Being the lead suspect in his brutal murder sickened me. I was desperate to prove my innocence. To do that, I had to retrieve the footage from Ryan’s surveillance camera, but that didn’t go exactly as planned.

Chrys: You were lucky to have Beth there.

Donovan: Yes, I was.

2. After you were found innocent, what was the first thing that went through your mind.

Well, I didn’t have the time to be grateful. Even before I was found innocent, my goal was to get Ryan’s real killer. Finding Buck was my first thought. Followed by revenge and justice.

3. Your relationship with Beth was just budding in the beginning of Seismic Crimes. What did you enjoy most about the phase?

I truly enjoyed every moment, but the best part was falling more in love with her every day.

4. You’re so sweet and passionate with Beth. We find out about Beth’s ex-fianc√©, but we don’t learn about any of your exes. Why is that?

Because none of them made an impact. Sure, I had women. Quite a lot of them, but they all pale in comparison to Beth. She’s one-of-a-kind; perfect for me.

5. When the two of you go to San Francisco to catch Buck, an earthquake strikes. You get trapped underground, but you tell Beth to leave. Why?

To keep her alive. I didn’t want the rest of the building to collapse and kill both of us. I had to get her out of there, no matter how much I wanted her to stay close to me. I’d rather the building fall on me than her.

6. Beth did leave, but to look for help. However, she can’t find any and the two of you end up separated. Did you ever lose hope of reuniting with her?

Never. Fate brought us together in an extraordinary way before Hurricane Sabrina hit, and I knew we’d be able to find each other in the post-quake city. There was no way we wouldn’t.

Chrys: You sure are a great catch. Beth is one lucky woman.

Donovan: But you’re lucky because you get to write about me.

Chrys: All of you, too.

Donovan: *winks* Exactly.

Title: Seismic Crimes

Author: Chrys Fey

Series: Disaster Crimes Series (Book Two)

Publisher: The Wild Rose Press

Format: Digital and Print

Page Count: 282
 
DIGITAL LINKS:

 
 

 
PRINT LINKS:
 
 


BLURB:


An Internal Affairs Investigator was murdered and his brother, Donovan Goldwyn, was framed. Now Donovan is desperate to prove his innocence. And the one person who can do that is the woman who saved him from a deadly hurricane—Beth Kennedy. From the moment their fates intertwined, passion consumed him. He wants her in his arms. More, he wants her by his side in his darkest moments.

Beth Kennedy may not know everything about Donovan, but she can’t deny what she feels for him. It’s her love for him that pushes her to do whatever she has to do to help him get justice, including putting herself in a criminal’s crosshairs.

When a tip reveals the killer's location, they travel to California, but then an earthquake of catastrophic proportions separates them. As aftershocks roll the land, Beth and Donovan have to endure dangerous conditions while trying to find their way back to one another. Will they reunite and find the killer, or will they lose everything?

HURRICANE CRIMES 99¢ SALE!

DIGITAL LINKS:


Amazon CA / NOOK / KOBO


 
GIVEAWAY:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
 




30 comments:

  1. Great post Beverly, I wish Chrys good luck with her book.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yvonne. I'm looking forward to reading the book. Have a great week.

      Delete
  2. Trapped after an earthquake would be scary. Since they became separated, I assume someone found him and got him out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it would be scary, Diane. Have a great week.

      Delete
    2. You assume right...he got out somehow. ;)

      Delete
  3. Dudes don't mention ex-girlfriends or anything because it's in the past and not important. We don't want to know about our ladies' exes, either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good advice, Alex. Have a super week.

      Delete
    2. Exactly. Donovan doesn't want to talk about his exes because they're in the past but...he does ask Beth about hers because...well...he's protective. That's all I'll say. ;)

      Delete
  4. Great post, Beverly. Sounds like a great book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karin. Yes, the book sounds interesting. Have a wonderful week.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for commenting, Karin.

      Delete
  5. That was a fun back and forth indeed. Darn those earthquakes for getting in the way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like Chrys has written another good novel, Pat. Yeah, what was that earthquake thinking?

      Delete
    2. Yes, darn those quakes! :P

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for having me on your blog today, Beverly! It's always a treat to be here. Your readers are awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Chrys. I hope to read your book soon. It sounds exciting.

      Delete
  7. Her San Francisco earthquake scenes made me re-think driving into the city for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You read those scenes after my first draft. C Lee. I remember you saying it was pretty scary because those are real fears.

      Delete
    2. From what I've seen on the news, earthquakes can be devastating, C Lee. I've been in tornadoes, but not earthquakes. They're both bad.

      Delete
  8. I remember Donovan. Seismic Crimes is a great read with intense scenes and amazing characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donovan is pretty unforgettable. ;)

      Delete
    2. I'm looking forward to reading it. too.

      Delete
  9. Congrats to Chrys. Lots of great books out this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There sure are. :) Thanks, Stephanie!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This has been a busy month, Stephanie, and it's not over yet.

      Delete
  10. Congrats to Chrys! Looks like a great read. And I love the interview. Nice!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rebecca. I'm looking forward to reading the book. Your post is up today, Wednesday. Thanks for sharing your new novel with us.

      Delete
    2. I'm glad you enjoyed the interview, Rebecca! :D

      Delete