Monday, March 7, 2016

READ AN EBOOK WEEK

Quote for the week:  Always desire to learn something useful. Sophocles

March 6th through 12th is Read An EBook Week.

 
Artwork by Brad Fraunfelter
 
My publisher at Twilight Times Books is offering several eBooks for free during the week. You can see them at http://twilighttimesbooks.com/freebies.html.
 
100 + critically acclaimed books are on sale at Amazon and other Online stores.  My Caves, Cannons, and Crinolines is there.
 
"The Huffington Post" has a neat article THE STORY BEHIND "READ AN EBOOK WEEK."
Read it here.
 
Happy Reading.
 
I'm counting. Nine days until the birthday of UNDER A PURPLE MOON, from Freedom Fox Press. 
 
Teaser:
 
He asked so softly, so sweetly, how could I refuse? "I guess it's okay."
The hint of a smile tugged at the corner of his mouth. Slowly, his  eyes lifted and met mine. "Thank you."
 
Happy Reading!
 
 



14 comments:

  1. I didn't know it was Read an eBook week next week. Perfect timing for your book release!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know it either, Stephanie, until the publisher sent an email. Yes, great timing.

      Delete
  2. And I'm reading one right now - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of sales, reading too at my zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always reading an ebook! Love the teaser :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. eBooks are with me all the time. Highly portable and readable even in the dark. So I'm an eBook reader. Here's to your next book, Beverly. Congratulations one more time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a traveling library, Lee. :) Isn't it great though that we can carry lots of books with us so they're always available when we want to read. Thanks.

      Delete
  6. Wonderful, Beverly! Congratulations. I wasn't aware of read an ebook week either!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An excuse to read? Okay, if I must. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was hesitant early on, but e-books have grown on me (good thing for this author ha ha). Now, I love them, especially novels. It's perfect for bedtime reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me awhile to learn to like them, too, Jennifer, but now I read a lot of eBooks. I like that I can change the size of the print, and the background light is nice when I want to read at night. It just takes time to adjust to something new, I guess. Thanks for stopping by. Nice to hear from you.

      Delete