Monday, May 25, 2015

CASSIE AND THE WILD CAT HOST A GHOST REVIEW

As a cat lover I just had to read this book.
And now I'd like for you to meet one of the cutest cats of all times.
(After my cats, of course.)
CASSIE AND THE WILD CAT HOST A GHOST
 
By Pat Hatt
Illustrated by Mohiuddin Ahmed

 
I love this sweet cat and look at the expression on its cute little face.
 
CASSIE AND THE WILD CAT HOST A GHOST (Review)
By Pat Hatt
Illustrated by Mohiuddin Ahmed
 
First, I could not resist the cover of CASSIE AND THE WILD CAT HOST A GHOST. The expression on the cat says “You gotta read my story.” So I did.
Second, this is the first book written by Author Pat Hatt that I’ve read; it won’t be the last. The characters are priceless. Who can resist a cat with spotted fur or a cook that says his food is making the cat fat. From the very beginning I was laughing. Add the Wild Cat and a ghost, and it’s no-stop fun the rest of the way.
From the smiles on the cats’ faces to the cutest ghost I’ve ever seen, the illustrator, Mohiuddin Ahmed, captured the characters perfectly. The poetry of the author and the actions of the characters blend together beautifully. And the plot of the cats helping Boo, the ghost, to get home provides a subtle lesson.
CASSIE AND THE WILD CAT HOST A GHOST is a lovely book that would be perfect for school libraries, as well as your own.
###
Available at Amazon
and other places.
 
 
A perfect story for young readers in your family and for older readers that enjoy a fun story and cats.
 
Happy Reading.
 


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the awesome review once again. Glad it was enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie is a sweetheart, Pat. I hope to read more of her adventures.

      Delete
  2. Pat's books are great. He has several about his cats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eventually. I hope to read them all, Alex. It will take awhile.

      Delete
  3. This looks so awesome! I love the illustration too.

    Congrats, Pat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The illustrations caught my attention for sure, Chrys. And the story is adorable.

      Delete
  4. I can see why you wanted to read this one. It does sound great! So happy for Pat. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a fun read, Jess. How can anyone not love this precious kitty?

    ReplyDelete