Tuesday, March 17, 2015

THE BURNT BONES COVER REVEAL

It's here. The fourth and final installment of
Award Winning Author Darby Karchut's  Adventures of Finn MacCullen series.
Well, the cover is here. The book comes later.
 
 
 
Gorgeous! Perfect for the final book.
 
The book will be released next March from Spencer Hill Press.


 
Jacket copy:



Just when Finn MacCullen thought fate couldn’t kick him any harder after the events of the Festival of the Hunt, it does. Now, he must overcome a series of nearly impossible trials to prove his worth as an apprentice, or lose his place at his master Gideon’s side.
 
But, Finn and Gideon, and their friends, are determined to boot fate right back. They’re going to do whatever it takes to succeed, including teaming up with a sorceress and a certain teen angel.
 
However, Finn’s life has as many twists as a Celtic knot, and master and apprentice find themselves in their ancestral homeland of Ireland with only their wits—and a fair bit of the Black Hand’s charm—to protect them from the vengeful Celtic goddess known as the Scáthach.
 
In this heart-stopping finale of the award-winning series, it’s going to take every scrap of Finn’s Irish luck and pluck to save himself, and his master, from death. Or worse.
 
 
Bio:

 
 
 
Darby Karchut is an award-winning author, dreamer, and compulsive dawn greeter. She's been known to run in blizzards and bike in lightning storms. When not dodging death by Colorado, Darby is busy writing urban fantasy for tweens, teens, and adults. Visit her at www.darbykarchut.com



 
Congratulations, Darby!
Mark your calendars, everyone.
 
 
 

 
Happy Reading!

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The covers for the series all go together, Alex. Really nice.

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Beverly, for being with me and Finn and Gideon from the very start. Now, if I could just catch up to you...
    Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a fun trip, Darby. I've enjoyed the ride and hate to see the series come to an end. However, I can read the books all over again.
      And, you're doing a good job of catching up with me. I'd better get busy. I do have a new contract. Princess Breeze, the sequel to Just Breeze. I never planned to write a sequel. Never say never.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I agree, Yvonne. Hope you're having a good week.

      Delete
  4. A great cover indeed. Everything it needs to be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just right for the series, Pat. I think.

      Delete
  5. I love how all the covers go together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific cover. I feel as if I can step into it. Great intro to the book! Here's to your success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous, Donna. I'm looking forward to reading the book. Love those boys.

      Delete
  7. Yeah for your sequel to Just Breeze! See? I can never catch up! Congratulations, my friend!

    ReplyDelete