Wednesday, January 28, 2015

THE VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD NOMINEES

 

The rules for accepting this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and link to their blog.
2. Display the award logo.
3. Nominate at least 15 other blogs (more or less) and provide a link where they may be found.
4. Then, go to their blog, leave a comment to let them know they have been nominated, and where to find the information they need to accept (rules).
5. Mention three things that inspired you the most during the past few weeks.

A huge Thank You to Susanne Drazic for nominating me. We have been cyber friends for quite a while now and Susanne’s blogs are always inspiring. Visit Susanne's blog. at Putting Words Down On Paper.

 
Three things that inspired me during the past few weeks

1. Some of the ladies in my Sunday school class have serious health issues. They don't complain, however. They simply ask for prayers.  Their faith and bravery inspires me.

2. Other writers inspire me. Even though they're busy with their own work, families, and their daily lives, they always have time to help with advice, answers to questions and encouragement when a person needs it the most. I'm thinking of critique partners, too, who find all those little (and big) things that I miss.

3. My cats inspire me. You knew I'd include the cats, of course. They don't ask for much. A good dish of cat food. Brushing their fur now and then. Playing outside when the weather is nice. A soft place to sleep. They inspire me to enjoy the simple life and not worry about tomorrow.
 

There are so many bloggers that inspire me both in my writing and in.  my life. These are just a few of them. My nominees for The Very Inspiring Blogger Awards are:
 
1. Writing God's Message of Hope - Janet K. Brown
2. Celtic Connexions - Melanie Robertson-King
4. Strands of Thought - Kai Strand
5. Suzanne's Thoughts for the Day - Suzanne de Montigny
6. Adventures in Children Writing - Karin Larsen
7. Write What Inspires You - Donna M. McDine
8.Twisting tales one story at a time - Mary Waibel
10. Observation Desk - Katie L Carroll 
 
I could add so many more, but I'm tired. The cats are napping. Sounds good to me.
 
Happy Reading
 
 
 
 
 

30 comments:

  1. That's some great inspiration, Bev!

    Thanks for the award and have a wonderful day!

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being an inspiration, Mary. With your family that keeps you busy, you still find time to encourage others.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!
    Cats are smarter than we think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Alex, cat are smart. Just watch one watching you sometimes. I swear they can read every thought in my head.

      Delete
  3. People of strong faith are true inspirations and can give us that extra umph to get going. Glad you know some of them. Haha! Your cat comment made me chuckle. No, cats don't ask for much. My husband always says they're useless, but I think they're more independent than other animals. I think they like it that way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right, S A. Haha. A lot of people don't like cats, maybe because they are independent. My cats are good company though.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Well deserved, Katie. You are an inspiration.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations, Beverly! This award must be making the rounds because I was nominated and posted mine today. :D Although I didn't say it, my cats inspire me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chrys. I guess it's a popular award. Congratulations on your nomination. Oh, another cat lover. Yay.

      Delete
  6. Congrats on the award. Cats sure do have it good and can teach a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pat. Yes, my cats have taught me to beware of their sharp claws, among other things.

      Delete
  7. I feel honored. Thanks for nominating me Bev. <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Victoria. You do so much to help other authors. You are an inspiration to me.

      Delete
  8. I always feel like such a heel when I whine to someone who has real problems. I have annoyances. It's good to remember other people have problems and complain less than I do!
    Love my cat and my writer peeps. You're right. Writers are some of the nicest people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Elizabeth. I have to remind myself that I have it good. Another cat lover. They are so sweet, and ornery at times, which makes them even better.

      Delete
  9. Thank you bunches for the nomination. How neat. Good to learn of blogs that you like, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Janet, and are truly an inspiration to me and to many others, I imagine.

      Delete
  10. What a lovely surprise! Thanks for the nomination. You warm my heart! Best, Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blogs are always inspiring, Donna, as is your life. I'm happy to tell others about you.

      Delete
  11. Thank you so much, Beverly! I appreciate the nomination. I will get mine posted soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are an inspiring author, Karin, and I always learn something from your blog posts.

      Delete
    2. That means a great deal coming from you, Beverly, thanks so much!

      Delete
  12. Very inspiring post! I think many of us spend way too much time helping others because it lets us procrastinate. But in the end, it actually helps the writer just as much as it helps the person he/she is helping. We all can learn a lot from each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, Stephanie. I've learned so much from other writers. Each one is unique and has his/her own special talents. And they share with each of us.

      Delete
  13. Hi, Beverly. What wonderful inspirations. CONGRATS to all the bloggers you chose to pass the award on to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for giving me a chance to be part of this inspirational post. There are so many more I'd like to nominate, like you who were already nominated. :) Maybe another time.

      Delete
  14. I apologize. Somehow I got your link wrong on my post, but I'll go correct it. Wow, you got the comments on this one. Congrats. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one who makes mistakes. Yes, this has been fun and successful. I hope everyone has met new people to be friends with. Have a great weekend, Janet.

      Delete