Friday, January 9, 2015

C. LEE MCKENZIE SUDDEN SECRETS BLOG TOUR

Friday Fun
today with Author C. Lee McKenzie and her latest novel for YA readers.
SUDDEN SECRETS
 
 
 
 
This cover makes me feel for this teen. She clearly has a problem.
 

BLURB
One Secret 
Cleo has struggled to heal after her baby sister’s death, but the flashbacks to the accident won’t go away. With the move, she vows to keep her tragedy a secret and avoid pitying looks. 
One Mystery
Something’s strange about the abandoned house across the street—flashes of light late at night and small flickers of movement that only someone looking for them would see.
Everyone says the house is deserted, but Cleo is sure it isn’t, and she’s sure whoever is inside is watching her. 
Another Secret 
In one night, Belleza’s life changes forever. So famous, her only choice is to hide her secret from the world so she can silence small town bigotry.
Then Cleo happens.
 
###
 
Available at Amazon and other Online stores
 
About the Author
 
 
 
 
 
I'm a writer who captures the pulse of adolescent confusion in my Young Adult fiction, Sliding on the Edge and The Princess of Las Pulgas. Of course, I often reveal a lot of my Old Adult confusion while doing that. My first Middle Grade fantasy titled Alligators Overhead went out to good reviews, so I wrote a sequel. I swore that would never happen. So much for swearing. Evernight Teen is publishing my next Young Adult novel called Sudden Secrets.
 
Visit C. Lee McKenzie at her blog.
 
 
 
I have got to learn more about Cleo.
 
Congratulations, C. Lee, on another great novel.
 
Happy Reading.
 
 
 


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lea writes such touching stories about teens. I love all of her books. Looking forward to reading this one soon.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It sure gets your attention, doesn't it, Beth. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Congrats indeed as the knees show once again lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Knees seem to be quite popular lately, Pat. The stories behind them are fascinating too.

      Delete
  4. Congrats, Lee! This book looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Kelly. Looking forward to reading it. Love all of Lee's books.

      Delete
  5. Congrats to Lee! It seems she's put out so many books in the past year or two I can hardly keep up. Wishing her huge success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lee had been a busy author, Lexa. I'm so happy for her.

      Delete
  6. Hi, Beverly. Thanks for sharing about C. Lee's latest book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book sounds fantastic and I hope to read it soon, Susanne. I'm happy to tell others about her latest.

      Delete