Monday, December 8, 2014

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS EVERYWHERE WE GO

Monday Musings
As  I look at the calendar I wonder where 2014 has gone. What have I accomplished this year? What will the new year bring? My house is beginning to look festive. Here are a couple of examples.
 


Now, I must start shopping.
If you're still looking for the perfect gift for the young ones in your family, don't forget books. I'm having a special on my print books. $10.00 a copy, signed, and I pay the shipping. The titles are all listed in the links above. I have most of them, except for Star of the Team. Have ordered more copies, but have no idea when they'll arrive. I can also send ebook copies in all formats of A Pirate, a Blockade Runner, and a Cat, as well as I Life in a Doghouse. The ebooks are only $1.00. If you're interested, email me Beverlysmcclure (at) aol (dot) com.
Here comes Santa Clause.
 
Happy Reading.
 


12 comments:

  1. Looks like you're ready! Except for the shopping part. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Alex, and I've taken care of the great-grand kids with gifts from Amazon. Their mother makes a Wish List. Very helpful.

      Delete
  2. All festive indeed at your feed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I'm waiting for, Pat, is Santa to put gifts under the tree. :)

      Delete
  3. I have done my Christmas shopping and posted my parcel to my son in Spain and to my two here in the UK.
    i shall be alone......taking a rest from apartment hunting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice you have the shopping done, Nashville. This is the first year everyone hasn't come to my house. We're going to the granddaughters instead. The rest of the family is scattered from California to South Carolina.

      Delete
  4. The kids in my family know what to expect from me on any occasion. They're never disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your decorations looks wonderful! I am always giving books to my friends and family. :) I love to receive them too!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jess. Books are one of my favorite gifts to give, too. And reading, every spare minute. My son and daughter-in-law just sent me an Amazon gift card. It will be so much fun buying more books and videos. :)

      Delete
  6. Your home looks very festive. I like that fireplace! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susanne. I like the fireplace too. :)
      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Enjoy your family.

      Delete