Monday, December 15, 2014

CARDINALS

Monday Musings
 
This week I'm going to finish the story I've been working on for at least two years. I am. I am. I think I'm on the right track now. It's gone through a lot of changes, and I really like the characters now.
 
Addressing Christmas cards is also on my to do list.
 
Send cards to family in California and South Carolina.
 
Some of the cards I'm mailing have Cardinals on them. Well, I have my own Cardinals. Take a look. This one was on the fence outside the back door.
 
 
 
The crest isn't noticeable on this one. I don't know why.
Maybe he's having a bad hair day.
 

 
Happy Reading and Writing!


12 comments:

  1. Good luck on finishing your book! I love cardinals, too. But, where is the crest? The second one might not be a cardinal, it doesn't have the black on his neck either - maybe it is a similar species - like a tanager of some kind. But, no matter what, they are still very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet. I thought about a tanager and looked them up on the Internet. They don't have the black around the face. This is just one bird. We have cardinals around here. Yes, all birds are lovely.

      Delete
  2. Good luck, Beverly, and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully the book gets finished and the cards get mailed. haha could be a bad hair day I suppose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Pat, hopefully. Working on the cards. Most anything is possible. :)

      Delete
  4. Hello greetings and good wishes.

    Hope you will be able to finish the book. The cardinal photos are lovely. Probably the cardinal had a hair cut.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Joseph. A haircut is a possibility. :) I'm determined to finish the book, this week. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. You will finish!
    One thing nice about winter - the cardinals come out in force here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my mantra for the week, Alex. Finish the book. Cardinals are one of the prettiest birds. We have quite a few in the winter too.

      Delete
  6. Good luck Beverly, hope your Christmas is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yvonne. I'll be at my oldest granddaughter's Christmas Eve. It's also her oldest son's birthday. May your Christmas bring you peace and hopefully a new apartment soon.

      Delete