Friday, November 14, 2014

HONOR OUR VETERANS AND NEW BOOKS

Friday Fun
 
Yes, I'm late posting about honoring veterans, but my scanner was contrary and I couldn't scan the picture I wanted. No matter. We should honor our veterans every day because they put their lives on the line for us every day. This is a photo of my older brother who was in WWII. I also have cousins and uncles that served and my grand-son-in law is serving now overseas, and I'm honoring them all.
 
Arwood Henry Stowe
Wasn't he good looking!
 
My latest book for MG/Tween readers is now available for pre-order at many stores, listed below. The E-Book's release date is January 6, 2015. Now, it's only $2.99.
 
 
Sometimes a boy just needs a safe place to hide, like in a doghouse.
MuseItUp Publishing
 
Coming to Amazon soon
 
And, if you haven't picked up a copy of my MG/Tween novel Star of the Team
4RV Publishing
 
 
The paperback is available at:
 
 
Have a Great Weekend.
 
Happy Reading
 
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. All deserve to be honored indeed, even when scanning issue arise haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's so amazing, Pat, is that HP corrected the problem with the scanner Online.

      Delete
  2. Yes, they do deserve to be honored.
    Out in less than two months - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these veterans deserve to be honoured, Wonderful write. Beverely

    ReplyDelete
  4. My grandfather was in WWII. My daughter got to talk about him with her class this week. He's 94 years old now and still going strong. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is wonderful, Kelly. I know your daughter was proud to talk about him. Bless him. When we were reading Number the Stars, which takes place during WWII, in class, the students had to research the war and report what they found. They learned so much.

      Delete