Thursday, October 2, 2014

Throw Back Thursday and Virtual Book Tour

Some people call today "Throw Back Thursday."
I don't normally post on Thursdays, but sometimes good stuff just can't wait.
My virtual tour continues. Links are below.
But first, here are my pictures for Throw Back Thursday.
 
When I was in high school, you know, back in the caveman days, I had several pen pals.
Yep, people used to write letters on paper. I know. That's ancient. Anyhow, one of my
pen pals was a young man in Japan. He sent me the nicest gifts. Sometimes he wrote in
French. To this day I don't know what he said.
 
These sure look uncomfortable.
 
 
While you're exploring the world of the Internet today, stop by these blogs and say "Hi."
The tour for A PIRATE, A BLOCKADE RUNNER, AND A CAT
continues.
 
Chapter Reveal on READ MY FIRST CHAPTER
 
Guest post on THE SERIOUS READER
 
Interview on THE EXAMINER
 
Interview on GOODREADS
 
Happy Reading!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Beverly. I had a pen pal when I was in high school. She lived with relatives for a year to go to school in the states. That was how I met her. We only kept in touch for about a year after she left. : (

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't it fun though, Susanne? I sometimes wonder what mine are doing? Never met them in person, just through pictures.

      Delete