Wednesday, October 22, 2014

STOP BY SUZANNE'S BLOG TODAY PLEASE

Welcome Wednesday
 
I never realized how much in life I take for granted.
My family, my home, my cats. Being able to see, to hear, to talk, to walk.
 
Then Sunday, when I'm usually at church but came home early because of my back,
I was blessed to watch the young man, Nick Vujicic, speak on TV. I laughed, I cried,
most of all I was inspired. He has the most positive outlook on life I've ever seen. If you haven't heard of this young man, look him up. I think you'll be inspired too.
 
Now, when you have a minute, stop by Suzanne's Thoughts for the Day and read her great interview with me,  "You Know How Girls Think." Thanks.
 
Happy Reading.
 
 
 


13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And I just did - wow! I need to pick up one of his books.

      Delete
    2. He has quite a story, Alex. Amazing. I want to read his books too.

      Delete
  2. Wow, we truly do take things for granted. He sure doesn't let it stop him though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's truly doing what God wants him to do, Pat. It was so sad when he talked about trying to drown himself in the bathtub when he was ten.

      Delete
  3. I always appreciate a gratitude post. Makes me stop and think about my own blessings and be grateful for them. I'll go check out your interview!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear what you're saying, Karen. Sometimes I don't realize how blessed I am, until I look at others with so many problems. That's a wake-up call, for sure.
      Thanks for stopping by Suzanne's blog. We're having fun on our tour.

      Delete
  4. Beverly, thanks for sharing about this inspirational man. I'll have to get one of his books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Susanne. I can't imagine what his life has been like, yet he has such a positive attitude. I'm trying to decide which book I want to order. They all sound fascinating.

      Delete
  5. Loved your interview on Suzanne's blog, and your reply and Suzanne's to my comment. I played String Bass in school orchestra. Who knew there were so many musicians among us writers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzanne asks good questios, Lexa. Another musician. Yay!. The band was my best part of school. :) I'd like to learn to play the guitar, but so far I'm clueless.

      Delete