Thursday, September 25, 2014

Virtual Tour, Book Blast, and New Book!

Good Morning, or Evening, depending on where you live.
Are you still with me? I hope so.
First, the good news.
My MG/Tween contemporary story, STAR OF THE TEAM, is at the printer.
Soon, I'll have books. You know the feeling. I'll also tell the story behind the story.
 
Second, don't forget the book blast for my YA contemporary, LIFE ON HOLD.
You can win an Amazon GC or Pay Pal cash for $50.
Take a look at I Am a Reader.
 
Third, my virtual tour for A PIRATE, A BLOCKADE RUNNER, AND A CAT
continues today at The Writer's Life e Magazine.
 
From my kids and me, thanks.
 
Happy Reading.


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the next getting ready to go and hopefully lots of fun is had continuing on with the show

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pat, for your always fun comments. Yes, the show must go on, with laughs and whatever good things come our way.

      Delete
  2. Beverly, that is great news about STAR OF THE TEAM. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited, Susanne. It's been a long time coming.

      Delete