Monday, September 22, 2014

MY VIRTUAL TOUR FOR A PIRATE, A BLOCKADE RUNNER, AND A CAT STARTS TODAY

Monday Musings
One of my cats stayed out all night, something I don't let them do.
Too many wild critters around. He's okay this morning.
The weather is breezy and cool. Love it.
My book tour for A PIRATE, A BLOCKADE RUNNER, AND A CAT starts today.
I'll be posting links to the hosts each day.
My Book Blast for LIFE ON HOLD starts today too.
Thank you, Mayra Calvani, for your patience and putting this all together.
Thank you, I Am a Reader, not a Writer for the blast.
 
 
My first stop is at STRAIGHT FROM THE AUTHOR'S MOUTH, Snarky book publishing wisdom from authors who tell it like it really is.
"PUBLISH A BOOK AND YE WILL BE FAMOUS"
 
Also, Mayra interviews me at MAYRA'S SECRET BOOKCASE
 
Stop by if you have a chance.
 
The Book Blast for my YA novel, LIFE ON HOLD, starts today and runs
through Oct. 13. Check it out
here and enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card or Pay Pal cash. 
 
Happy Reading.


8 comments: