Wednesday, September 24, 2014

MORE INTERVIEWS AND SPOTLIGHTS AND A COMING ANNOUNCEMENT!

Wait! It's not over. There's more.
Check out today's links on my Virtual Tour for A PIRATE, A BLOCKADE RUNNER, AND A CAT
 
Also, great news about STAR OF THE TEAM.
Stay tuned.
 
 
Spotlight on Open Salon
If you don't already know, find out where the idea for my ghost story came from
 
Also, I'm interviewed on Book Publishing Secrets.
 
That's it for now.
 
Tomorrow learn more about Kate and her friends.
 
Happy Reading.
 

6 comments:

  1. Sure touring around at ton, hope it's lots of fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that I am, Pat. I should have changed my bio for each stop a bit, cause it's getting sort of boring. I hop the guests that read it don't start snoring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Beverly! Looking forward to learning about the upcoming announcement. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susanne. It's been a long time coming. The joys of the publishing world. :)

      Delete