Monday, September 29, 2014

TOUR AND SURPRISES

Monday Musings
 
I had a pleasant surprise at Amazon. STAR OF THE TEAM is listed.
They don't have copies yet, but this is a step closer.
 
 
I had some pictures that have been on my  computer for years printed at Shutterfly.
They're great. Now to put them in an album.
 
Today my Virtual Tour for  A PIRATE, A BLOCKADE RUNNER, AND A CAT
Stop by if you have a chance and see what's in my mind. Scary thought, huh?
 
Also, there's an interview on BLOGGER NEWS
 
Happy Reading!
 
 


6 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Is that your next book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited, Alex. Star was delayed for over a year because of problems at the publishers. Now I've ordered copies. Yay. Yes, this is my next book.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Pat. I've waited a long time for this one.

      Delete