Friday, August 29, 2014

FRIDAY FUN - EDITS

I was so busy having fun last night I forgot to post for today. Better late than never, right? So, edits for my forthcoming MG/Tween contemporary, I LIVE IN A DOGHOUSE, are almost complete. Watch for it in December, 2014. Hope to have a cover to share soon.
 
Also, I'm touring A PIRATE, A BLOCKADE RUNNER, AND A CAT in September. More about that soon. Today is the last day to pick up a copy for .99 at MuseItUpPublishing or at Amazon.
 
As for the Texas Rangers, well, one game they're great, the next game I could do better, and I'm not an athlete. They're still my team, I just wish I could give the guy that did all the trading off of the best players (that are doing a super job with their new teams) a piece of my mind, but I don't have any to spare.
 
God sent beautiful rain to us last night. Thunder, lightning, the works. I haven't heard if it was enough to add water to the lakes or not.
 
Have a wonderful weekend. Happy reading and writing.

10 comments:

  1. Good luck on final edits, Beverly, and happy weekend to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karin. I should finish edits tonight, then a quick read through to see what I missed, then copy edits.

      Delete
  2. You have to stick with your team no matter what, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, Alex. They'll do better next year. Playing kids from your Triple A league doesn't win many games. :)

      Delete
  3. Gotta love our sports teams! Go Broncos! And best of luck with editing! Can't wait for your next book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet. I don't have a football team unless it's the Texans. So Go Broncos. :) I Live in a Doghouse is scheduled for December, ebook. The others, only heaven knows.

      Delete
  4. Maybe you should jump on the field and show them how it is done lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Pat. That would be a sight for sure. I tell them plenty as the game progresses, though they can't hear me. :)

      Delete
  5. Hi, Beverly. Best wishes on wrapping up the final edits on your book. I look forward to reading it. I do hope the rain helped make a difference on the lake levels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susanne. Finishing the edits is a great feeling. The rain helped a little, but the lakes are at less than 25 per cent capacity, so it will take a lot of rain to fill them. God will, in His time.

      Delete