Tuesday, May 27, 2014

THE MONSTER WITHIN TEASER #3 & 501 FOLLOWERS WINNER

Here's Teaser #3 for Kelly Hashway's forthcoming novel THE MONSTER WITHIN.
 
 
 
I want to know more. How about you?
 
###
 
Also, I'm announcing the winner of my 501 followers contest. Patches was too busy to draw the winner, so I went to Random Org. The winner has been notified. A huge thanks to all that left a comment. I appreciate your thoughts and kind words.
The winner is:
 
clee McKenzie
Congratulations. I hope you enjoy the book.



10 comments:

  1. Me? I win? I'm dancing here, Beverly. Thanks to Random Org. Tell Patches to not work so hard and leave time for the important things in life, like drawing winners for your contests. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I'll talk to Patches, clee. If she'll wake up long enough. A girl has to have her beauty sleep, you know. :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats to her on the win. Patches has the right idea, don't lift a finger lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great teaser! Congrats to Lee for winning a copy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great, Cherie. The more I read Kelly's teasers, the more I want to read her book. Three weeks.

      Delete
  4. congrats on 501 followers!! teasers are the best...yet so evil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tammy. Yes, Kelly knows how to get our attention, for sure. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for posting the teaser, Beverly!

    ReplyDelete