Monday, May 12, 2014

COVER REVEAL - P K HREZO

Monday, the beginning of a new week. And I have a cover for you today. PK Hrezo's novel, INDUCTION DAY, sequel to BUTTERMAN TRAVEL.
 
 
Wow! This cover begs you to open the book to see what's happening, don't you think? I do.
 
Blurb:
 
The year 2069 is coming to a close, and eighteen-year-old Bianca Butterman's pilot license is finally official. She's ready for the Induction Day she’s waited for since she was a kid—the one that will secure her name on the Butterman family tree of time travelers. But ever since the media discovered Bianca is pop superstar Tristan Helms’ latest new honey, everything Bianca does or says becomes a target of criticism. Having her professional credibility topping the gossip sites across social media is an open invitation for the government to step in and regulate Bianca’s Induction. Now she will have to ask herself if saving 1500 people from drowning is worth losing everything she’s ever worked for, including the Butterman family biz.
 
Congratulations, PK.
 
Learn more at PK HREZO's blog
 
###
 
While I have a captive audience, I'd also like to share my Writer's Rebel Creed for the past month.
 
 
S. A. LARSEN 's brilliant and fun idea.
 
 
I write Monday through Friday, sometimes on Saturday, usually in the morning. My brain takes a holiday in the afternoon.
 
Still working on believing in my abilities. Winning the Sharp Writ Book Award has helped.
 
Fearless. That's me. I jotted down an idea that will be different to my usual writing. It's in line, waiting its turn.
 
About revisions. Yes, I need lots of them and finally, after weeks and months, they are beautiful. Not so much at first though.
 
I try to post and encourage my writing community, on Face Book and Google and other places.
 
Supporting other writers with cover reveals, reviews, and spotlights is fun, and I get to read a lot of super stories, too.
 
What have you been up to lately?
 
Happy Reading.

 
 



12 comments:

  1. Revisions can be fun though.
    Congratulations to PK - another awesome cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Revisions are fun, Alex, when you can see the story as you envisioned it from the start.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much Beverly!
    My brain takes a holiday in the afternoon too! I've found that focusing first thing on my story in the wee hours of the day leaves me with a wealth more creativity!
    Good luck on your revisions! And thanks again for featuring Induction Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to know that your brain is like mine, Pk. :) Thanks. Good luck with your story.

      Delete
  3. Our brain needs to take a holiday at some point, awesome cover indeed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Pat, sometimes we're on overload and have to take a break.

      Delete
  4. All of PK's covers are super! I loved your list of things you do, Beverly. I think I'll make one of my own, so I can some perspective on how I spend my days. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, clee. I hope your list helps. I'm a list maker. Have them in every room of the house. :)

      Delete
  5. PK's book looks fabulous - and yes her cover would definitely get me to pick it up and start reading!

    I can identify with almost all of your creed comments, except I write at night and haven't won any awards. Oh, those countless revisions are a pain - but so worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could write at night, Lexa, and you're just getting started as an author. I've been around a long time. :) And it is so wonderful to finish those revisions. :)

      Delete