Friday, March 21, 2014

FUN FRIDAY!

I was supposed to have a post for today, but it wasn't sent to me so I'm going back to Fun Friday. Except I can't think of any fun I'm having today. I'm racking my brain (would you like to see that?) in an attempt to think of something fun I've done today. Nada comes to mind.

Going to the supermarket certainly isn't fun. At least I didn't lose my van keys the way I did one time. I did make a mess on the cat food aisle. When I picked up a sack of kitty litter to throw in the basket, I guess I didn't know my own strength. I threw the bag. It landed in the basket and split open. Wow! Litter flew everywhere. Luckily there were no witnesses, since I was the only person in the area at that time. So I grabbed another sack of litter and skedaddled out of there in a hurry. I did confess at the checkout counter. I thought they might be a bit suspicious when they saw all the litter mixed with my groceries. They forgave me. I think they were really glad to see me leave the store, though, and I maybe even heard a cheer that I left without causing another catastrophe. I signed my check "Anonymous" so they couldn't trace me. Oh, I forgot. My address and name are on the thing. Oh, well.

Are you having fun today?

Here are some random photos. They may be funny or not.

Tiger says "Okay, I'm ready to mow. Where's the grass?
 
I'm trying to slow down but can't find the brake.
 
Patches says "I want my picture printed."
 
Have a super weekend.
 
Happy Reading
 

12 comments:

  1. I got no writing done today, so that wasn't fun. It was a bad week in general. My daughter was sick and then my husband took off so we could go find out about a loan. Nothing fun there, but the weekend is here and that's something to smile about. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I hope your daughter feels better. A sick child definitely is not fun. And I hear you on the writing. Good luck with the loan.

      Yes, the weekend to relax and enjoy family. Repeat after me three times: Next week will be a good one. Next week will be a good one. Next week will be a good one. Hugs.

      Delete
  2. hahahaha not good to make the grocery store a litterbox. I made a tower our of rubix cubes, that count?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Pat. I would have been embarrassed but no one was on the same aisle at that time so I escaped unseen. My conscience made me tell the checker..

    I would say a tower of rubix cubes counts. :) Children's writers are just kids at heart. I tried one of those one time. Never could figure the thing out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! They made me smile and helped make my day awesome. :) I enjoyed the almost springlike weather when I got out of work. That definitely made my day fun. :)
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jess. Taking pictures is one of my fun things to do. I'm glad you have springlike weather. It's been a brutal winter for most people.

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh, the cat on the tractor is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kai. He's my little sweetie. I'm so glad he adopted me. :)

      Delete
  6. Hi Beverly, your mishap in the store reminds me of the movie, Mr. Mom. He had quite a few mishaps in the store :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!. Janet. Many more accidents like this one and the store may ban me. That was a pretty big mess. :)

      Delete
  7. Well, you let me have some fun with those pictures, so yes. I had fun!

    ReplyDelete