Sunday, January 5, 2014

STUART R. WEST INTERVIEWS ME

If you'd like to start the week with a smile and a giggle, hop over to Stuart R. West's blog where he interviews me about my Tween novel A PIRATE, A BLOCKADE RUNNER, AND A CAT. Stuart, a fellow author at MuseItUp Publishing, has quite a sense of humor. See what he has to say at his blog. Comments are appreciated.


Also, take a look at the third book in his Tex series, just out from MuseItUp. I've read the first two and look forward to reading the latest one.


 
What a cover, huh?
 
Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. Fun interview, Beverly. The book sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, is that a twister in the background of the Tex book? Looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lynn. I had fun writing it, and Stuart's interview is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It could be a twister, Kelly. I haven't read the book yet so am not positive. Tex is one of my favorite characters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Beverly. Stopped by Stuart's blog. What a fun interview.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by, Susanne. I laughed all the way through it. Stuart has such a great sense of humor. :)

    ReplyDelete