Friday, December 27, 2013

FUN FRIDAY

Another Friday has arrived. What a week this has been. Such excitement and fun, with family and friends. I hope everyone had the Christmas you wished for. So today, for Fun Friday, share with us the funnest (I know that's not a word, indulge me) thing you did or the gift that was the most fun. Here are mine:

Being with my grandkids, great grands, and of course their parents.




Yes, we ate a lot.
 
The funnest gift was the remote control helicopter I gave my great-grandson. And I did not get a picture of it. It was fun to watch anyhow.
 
Rest and relax now.
 
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR! MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE IN 2014.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Beverly. I'm so glad your Christmas was such a great one. I guess one of the funnest gifts I gave this year was to my husband. He's been wanting one of those Pocket hoses that they advertise on TV. I saw one at Walgreen's for half the price so I just had to get it for him. Too bad he won't be able to use it until summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great Christmas. Happy New Year to you, Beverly! I hope 2014 brings great things for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A remote control helicopter? You're the best great-grand ever! Those things are awesome. Loved your pics.

    I'm wishing you and your family a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was, Susanne, much better than I anticipated. You're so thoughtful. I bet your husband will use the hose the first warm day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Kelly. May 2014 bring happiness and dreams come true to you, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The helicopter was the right gift, Lexa. His dad's a pilot in the air force and the kid loves airplanes of any kind. May your 2014 be a great one for you and your family, too.

    ReplyDelete