Friday, December 13, 2013

A PIRATE, A BLOCKADE RUNNER, AND A CAT - FREE






Great news! My Tween paranormal e-novel A PIRATE, A BLOCKADE RUNNER, AND A CAT is free Dec. 13th - 15th at the publisher, MuseItUp Publishing. So to go along with the Kindle, iPad, Nook, or whatever other eReader you're giving your kids for Christmas, add my ghostly adventure story to the gift. (Older folks will enjoy it too.) The freebie is for a limited time, so pick up your copy soon. Go to MuseItUp Publishing. Follow the directions on the right side. Be sure to add the code  PIRATE in your cart. Save and finalize your order. Erik and the twins, along with pirates, Stede Bonnet and Blackbeard will take you on a journey along the coastline of the Carolinas. Happy sailing.


Ahoy there, mateys. Welcome aboard.
 
 
What people are saying.
 
`A Pirate, a Blockade Runner, and a Cat' has something of everything for teens that like action, mystery, pirates, and real ghosts. I love the fact how Beverly Stowe McClure has very cleverly inserted nautical and pirate facts in her story that at the same time reflect Eric's inner chaos of his father's betrayal and his longing for his old life while being presented with the most electrifying new life which even offers some of the comforts of the old, like baseball. Antje Hergt
 
***
 
Talented in the areas of contemporary and historical fiction, I am always amazed by how diverse McClure's ideas are while staying true to her fan base. A Pirate, a Blockade Runner, and a Cat should be another big winner for her. Why? Because in a nutshell, no matter what she is writing, she knows what relates well to her readers. Cheryl C. Malandrinos
 
***
 
I thought Erik was a great main character. He is a very believable 13-year-old and I really wanted him to get a solution to his problem. I love the unique plot of the book, that the kids help out some ghosts and in return the ghosts help Erik. That makes this book a very different kind of ghost story. This Kid Reviews Books
 
Happy Reading.


11 comments:

  1. Wow! There's a nice Christmas gift right there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've gotten into the generous Christmas spirit! That's an awesome giveaway - thanks to you and MuseItUp! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lea is the greatest, Lexa.

    I love Christmas and giveaways. Lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds lovely! I will be getting my free gift. Thanks so much! Wow! :)

    Merry Christmas!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, Jess. I hope you enjoy the kids. Oh, you're already met Erik in an interview.:)
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beverly. I haven't read any of your work yet. I'll have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Beverly. I haven't read any of your work yet. I'll have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Eric. Super. I hope you enjoy an adventure with the kids. My hero is named Erik too, with a "k". A young reviewer liked the name because the reviewer's name is Erik, with a "k". Kids are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a good book. I enjoyed reading it. : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Susanne. I'm glad you enjoyed the book. The kids are happy too. :)

    ReplyDelete