Tuesday, November 19, 2013

FOUR SCORE AND SEVEN YEARS AGO ...

I normally do not post on Tuesday, but today is a special day. On November 19, 1863, President Abraham Lincoln gave his Gettysburg Address. To honor the soldiers, both North and South, I will gift an eBook copy of my award winning YA historical novel CAVES, CANNONS, AND CRINOLINES. Kindle or Nook, or PDF if you prefer. The story is set in Vicksburg, MS, when the city was under siege. Vicksburg surrendered on July 4, 1863. All you have to do to enter is leave a comment: what does Lincoln's speech mean to you? Include your email so I can contact the winner. You don't have to follow me or anything else. Random.org will choose the winner. Thanks for commenting. Good luck.


Gold Winner, Children's Literary Classics
 
Honor Winner, Erik Hoffer Awards
 
Finalist, Next Generation Indie Awards
 
Honor Award, Reader's Favorite
 
Finalist, Dan Poynter's Global eBook Awards
 
Happy Reading. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Beverly. Awesome giveaway! CAVES, CANNONS, AND CRINOLINES is a wonderful book.

    Don't include me in giveaway. I already have it.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words, Susanne. Have a great Thursday. :)

    ReplyDelete