Tuesday, June 4, 2013

THE BIRTH OF A NEW BOOK

No matter what goes on in a person's life, the world keeps moving. I think that's good. It keeps one busy. It gives one hope for the future. Today, I'm delighted to announce an approaching new birth in my family. My latest book for middle grade readers will soon be here. I have no definate date. Will post when I do. Now, I'm giving the story one last check for those silly little things that pop up no matter how many times a story is read.

Watch for the cover reveal and the announcement of a new member in my book family. STAR OF THE TEAM from 4RV Publishing.

Happy Reading

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely to hear about your new book, Beverly! I can't wait to see its "birth"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Vivian. I hope the book's a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Lexa. I'm looking forward to the new addition to the family too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Look forward to hearing more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Susanne. More to follow soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to it. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete