Friday, June 14, 2013

FRIDAY

Well, it's Friday again. When I was teaching I really looked forward to the weekend. Even though I'm retired, I still like Saturday and Sunday. I change my schedule those days, and they're more like free days. I've reviewed several books lately and will post them later, but this Friday I decided to mention my ebooks. If you're looking for a YA novel for your eReader for a good price I have just the right ones for you.

For lovers of ghosts, not scary ones but funny ones, give LISTEN TO THE GHOST a try.
 
 
A ghost who doesn’t want to be a ghost.
A girl who wants to forget her ex-boyfriend with the lying lips.
A one-hundred-year-old neighbor who talks in riddles.
A handsome sax player who changes everything.
Just $2.99 at
 
 
 
For you animal lovers how about REBEL IN BLUE JEANS.
 
 
What’s a girl to do when her mother runs away with the drummer in a rock band, her friendly relationship with the boy on the neighboring ranch turns serious, and a handsome college guy with a bad reputation takes an interest in her?
 
$2.99 at
 
 
 
And my Award Winning YA Civil War Novel CAVES, CANNONS, AND CRINOLINES is great for historical fiction fans.
 
 
 
Caves, Cannons, and Crinolines is the story of one girl and her family’s day-to-day struggle to survive a changing way of life during the War Between the States. This is a story of fear, courage, and understanding that people, no matter where they live, have the same needs: love, peace and security.
 
$2.99 at
 
 
 
So spend the summer relaxing, reading, and enjoying life. (I have other books online too, if you're interested in paperback.)
 
Happy Reading! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I will definitely be reading a lot this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too, Kelly. The books are in a stack, waiting, calling to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look wonderful, Beverly. I'm so impressed by how prolific you are - and I'm delighted we're publishing-house buddies. :-)

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thanks, Lexa. I've been writing for a long time. :)

    Yes, welcome to MuseItUp. They are great to work with. Lea is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete