Friday, June 28, 2013

A NEW STORY

For the past few months I've been editing, editing, editing. I'm going crazy. (Well, crazier than I already am.) So yesterday I pulled out a story I started back in 2010. Where did the years go? Anyhow, I'm going to work on this story now. It's historical fiction set in the 1700's based on genealogy research I did years ago. I have all my research notes so hope they will refresh my memory.

I'm also playing with the idea for another historical fiction (wonder if I'll confuse the time periods if I work on both) and also another tween. Keeping busy helps me not to think.

Have a nice weekend. Happy Writing.



I may take a lesson from my cats and relax this afternoon.

8 comments:

  1. I hear you. I've been editing like crazy and by the look of it, I'll be doing this all through July too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your manuscripts. I love historical fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy July. Then one day, the edits will be finished. Until the next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Janet. Historical fiction is one of my favorite subjects too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable cats! I admire your ambition to work on three WIPs at a time. It's all I can do to muddle my way through one!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Lexa. They're good company. I'll probably settle on one story soon, just can't make up my mind yet which one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with it, Beverly. I've also pulled out an old story and am working on getting it in order. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Rena. Best of luck to you. I'm having to review my research notes, since this is a historical novel. Always fun.

    ReplyDelete