Monday, April 1, 2013

LIFE ON HOLD SEAL OF APPROVAL

Quote for the week: It's spring fever that is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want-oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so. Mark Twain

It's so much fun to receive good news. I've posted this elsewhere, so you've probably already heard, but thought I'd mention it again here, in case you missed it. My YA contemporary novel has been reviewed by Children's Literary Classics, and they've given it their Seal of Approval. They will now forward the book to their awards department for the next step in the CLC International Book Awards program. You can read the review at http://www.clcreviews.blogspot.com. Scroll down the page until you come to Life on Hold. It's also posted on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. 
Have a great week.
Happy Reading.

8 comments:

  1. That's great news, Beverly! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how much I love this book! We have a copy at my school's library!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Darby. Thanks for getting the book in your library. I hope the students enjoy meeting Myra and gang.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome news!!! I'm doing the happy dance for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't heard the news and I'm thrilled for you! Yay for you, and good luck with the prize committee!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You dance very nicely, EW. Thanks for sharing my joy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Lexa. Even if my book doesn't win, I'm happy with the great review.

    ReplyDelete