Monday, March 4, 2013

Read an eBook Week

Quote for the week:  Spring is in the Air: Despite the forecast, live like it's spring. Lily Pulitzer

Read an eBook week is March 3 - 9, 2013. My publisher, Twilight Times Books, is giving away free eBooks. You can download these at Twilight Times.

All week
Book Reviewers Talk about their Craft by Mayra Calvani, Editor
How I Wrote My First Book: the story behind the story by Anne K. Edwards and Lida E. Quillen, Editors
Mazurka by Aaron Paul Lazar
Touch of Fate by Christine Amsden
Who is Margaret? by Celia A. Leaman Sunday, Mar. 3rd -- Behold the Eyes of Light by Geoff Geauterre
Monday, Mar. 4th -- Death on Delivery by Anne K. Edwards
Monday, Mar. 4th -- Double Forte' by Aaron Paul Lazar
Tuesday, Mar. 5th -- Jerome and the Seraph by Robina Williams
Wednesday, Mar. 6th -- Monkey Trap by Lee Denning
Thursday, Mar. 7th -- No place for Gods by Gerald Mills
Friday, Mar. 8th -- Striking Back from Down Under by Dr. Bob Rich
Saturday, Mar. 9th -- The Case of the Displaced Detective: The Arrival by Stephanie Osborn
Saturday, Mar. 9th -- Futures Mystery Anthology Magazine Issue Sept/Oct 2005
Saturday, Mar. 9th -- Futures Mystery Anthology Magazine Issue Jan/Feb 2006 Be sure to check out the official web site for Read an E-Book Week. A number of publishers are offering give-aways during the week. For example, Smashwords is offering hundreds of free ebooks.
http://www.ebookweek.com/

Also, my eBooks, though not free, are a bargain.

A Pirate, a Blockade Runner, and a Cat - Tween Paranormal
MuseItUp
Amazon
Smashwords

Just Breeze - Tween Contemporary
Amazon

Caves, Cannons, and Crinolines - YA Historical
Twilight Times
Amazon

Listen to the Ghost - YA Paranormal
Twilight Times
Amazon

Rebel in Blue Jeans - YA Contemporary
Twilight Times
Amazon

Secrets I Have Kept - YA Mystery
Wings ePress
Amazon


Happy Reading.







12 comments:

  1. Great giveaways! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, LM. Guess I'd better add some books to my iPad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the information! I don't have an ereader yet- but I will pass it on to others. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jess. Free books are always good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you with all those great books from different publishers! Thanks for the links to free books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thanks so much for sharing this, Beverly. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, Lexa. I do get around. And I seldom refuse a free book. It goes back to my teacher days, I think, when I was always looking for free stuff for my classroom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're welcome, Kelly. MuseItUp will be offering some free books later this month. I'll post about them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great, Beverly! Very generous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, free books are good. Lida is a super publisher.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy eBook reading to everyone!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Susanne. Now if I could just find the time to read. :)

    ReplyDelete