Friday, February 1, 2013

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

I'm Myra Gibson and I'm posting for Beverly today. I just received The Very Inspiring Blogger's Award. Isn't that exciting. The award was given to me by Sarah, the main character in Melanie Robertson-King's novel A Shadow in the Past. Click here to visit Sarah's blog.

 
 
Now I must tell you 7 random facts about myself. Here goes.
 
1. My name is Myra and I'm the main character in Beverly's YA novel Life on Hold.
2. I'm sixteen and live with my fourteen-year-old sister, Rachel, my mother and my father. Well, er, that's not exactly right.
3. You see, I discovered something that changed my whole life. But I can't tell you here.
4. I'm in love with Jeremy, the sweetest, kindest boy I've ever met.
5. My best friends are Taffy and Cass and they're always there when I need a friend.
6. I try to be a good daughter, at least I did until I found out about the lies.
7. Does anyone tell the truth any more?
 
Enough about me. Now I'm to give this fabulous award to other deserving people. There are so many, but here are a few.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Visit these lovely blogs to see what they have to say and who they send the award to.
 
Have a wonderful weekend.
 
Happy Reading
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


12 comments:

  1. Myra, it is always nice to learn more about you! Congrats on your award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief, Kai. I left you off the award. This has been a hectic morning. Had plumbing problems. First guy couldn't fix it. Have another on call. Did the post in a hurry. And that's just the start of it. Sigh. It will get better. So sorry. Lash me across the wrist with a wet noodle. I wonder how many other goofs I'll make before the day ends.

    You're on now. Which character will you choose?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myra, I've missed you! So glad to hear from you and thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Myra sounds so interesting - my curiosity's piqued about the "lies."
    Great post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome, Ms. Darby. I'm still around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Lexa. It's those litle white lies you gotta watch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was cute! Thank you Myra and Beverly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're welcome, L. Diane. Myra.

    See you here on Wednesday, L. Diane, when your great news goes up. Beverly

    ReplyDelete