Sunday, February 3, 2013

LESSON LEARNED

The title of this post says it all. Last week I checked my spam folder, the first time ever because I knew someone had left a comment, but it never showed up. Sure enough, there it was. Why it was considered spam I have no idea. There also were several others in the folder too, and from friends. Makes no sense to me. Anyhow, one went all the way back to May, 2012, and it was an award for me and an interview. So, my face redder than a strawberry, I emailed the kind lady and told her the story. Let me tell you, she was so nice and said I could go ahead and post the award. YAY. Here it is.

 
Thank you, Deirdra A. Eden
 
She designs the awards herself and has a lovely
blog you might want to visit to see some of her work.
 
 
 
 
 
Have a wonderful week.
 
Happy  Reading.
 
P. S. Watch for exciting news from L. Diane Wolfe on Wednesday.
 

4 comments:

  1. That's a really pretty award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Beth, and I'm checking the spam folder often now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty award! CONGRATS, Beverly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award!

    I check my spam folder daily. Luckily, mine shows up in bold when there are new messages in it, so it's easy to see there are things that need to be looked at.

    ReplyDelete