Monday, January 14, 2013

SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD

Isn't this a nice way to start the week? Maggie Lyons has awarded me the Sunshine Award. Learn more about Maggie, author of VIN AND THE DORKY DUET and DEWI AND THE SEEDS OF DOOM, books for MG readers, at her blog. Thank you, Maggie, for this honor.

Now I'm supposed to tell you something about myself. If I've said this before, blame it on my failing memory.

Favorite Color: Sky blue

Favorite Animal –That's a tough one. It's a tie between deer, horses, butterflies, and birds.

Favorite Number – I don't have one.

Favorite Drink – Iced tea.

Facebook or Twitter – Facebook. Twitter confuses me.

Your Passions – Genealogy, scrapbooking, piano, reading, and writing.

Giving or getting presents – Giving.

Favorite Day – Sunday, I guess, though I like them all. Each has its own special significance.

Favorite Flowers – Chrysanthemums (and I know that's mispelled), roses, Texas sage.

I am now extending this honor of the Sunshine Award to 3 more Bloggers. Breaking from the normal, there are too many great blogs to choose from, I'm letting whoever wants to to grab the Sunshine Award and answer the questions. Please let us know when you do by leaving a comment or a "Hi ya."

Have an awesome week.

Happy Reading. 


8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award. I love butterflies, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! I love horses and butterflies. :) Fun to learn more about you! Iced tea is the best.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jess. We have a lot in common then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Beverly. CONGRATS on your pretty award. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yes. Horses and butterflies. The best.

    ReplyDelete