Wednesday, January 9, 2013

REBEL WRITER'S CREED

In 2013, I'm taking the Rebel Writer's Pledge/Creed with S A Larsen. I love her idea and think it will work for me this year, as well as for others. If you'd like to join in the fun, take a look at S A's Writer's Alley Blog.



 
 
I think Believing in me is the hardest one. Self doubts keep creeping into my thoughts. And it's difficult not to compare myself with other writers. Gonna work on that this year. Thanks, Sheri, for letting me be a part of your creed, along with other great writers.
 
Happy Reading and Writing. 

7 comments:

  1. I agree. It's a great creed for 2013. I'm signed up. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just dropped by to say I read your new book's page on MusItUp, and the page looks great, so professional. I think the blurb sounds wonderful, too. If I were MG age, I'd have loved this type of novel. Congrats on the release and wishing you much success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for visiting MuseItUp and for your kind words, Lexa. I hope MG readers agree with you and read the book. :)It was fun to write.

    ReplyDelete