Wednesday, December 12, 2012

SNEAK PEEK

I got a sneak peek today of the cover for my forthcoming MG/Tween ebook, A PIRATE, A BLOCKADE RUNNER, AND A CAT. I love it. Very ghostly. Hope to share it with you soon. In the meantime you can preorder the ebook at a discount from the publisher MuseItUp Publishing. Read the blurb and an excerpt to meet the kids, Eric, Star, and Stormy.

Also, check out the interview Carolyn Krecklow, Editor of the SCBWI Northeast and North Central Texas Newsletter, did of me for the Endcap. It's a PDF so should be easy to download.

Happy Reading.

Maven McClure (You'll have to read the newsletter to know what that means.)

6 comments:

  1. What a great interview, Beverly! I'm also going to pre-order Pirate. Can't wait to read it. I didn't get a chance to crit this one, so it'll be something NEW! It's like Christmas...oh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kai. It was fun. And thanks for pre-ordering A Pirate. I hope you like the kids.

    I thought you had critiqued it, but it was the synopsis that Linda and Norma helped me with. Way back in 2010. Gee. I'm slow.

    You see, I live in a world of confusion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Beverly! I'll be sure to check out the newsletter. CONGRATS on your upcoming release! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Susanne. Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Maven McClure!" Yup, that's you! And when, oh, when will we get to see the cover of your new book???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I knew, Darby. The artist showed me what she was working on and asked if she was on the right track. I love it, just spooky enough, I think. Soon, I hope.

    ReplyDelete