Friday, November 23, 2012

MUSEITUP BLACK FRIDAY SUPER DEALS

MuseItUp Publishing is having a super sale. November 23 until midnight November 25. And don't forget, with each $25.00 purchase from our bookstore from now until December 7, we'll send you a $10.00 MuseItUp Gift Certificate within 48 hours to keep or give to someone special in your life.
 



For the entire month of November, with any purchase made from our MuseItUp Bookstore, we will donate 10% of the purchase price to the Red Cross toward the devastation caused by Sandy. Thank you for your support.

Check it out at the MuseItUp Bookstore.
 
The ebook of my MG/Tween paranormal, A Pirate, a Blockade Runner, and a Cat, due out January 4, 2013, is available at a discount for $4.40. Watch for the cover reveal.
 
 
I hope you got the bargains you shopped for on Black Friday. I stayed home. Hate crowds. :)
 
Happy reading,

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like some great deals and no having to deal with the long shopping lines. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sentiments exactly, Susanne. I'll probably do a lot of my shopping online because I hate crowds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that MuseItUp is not only being generous with readers, but they're making donations to the Red Cross. That's really the spirit of these holiday months. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lea is a very caring person,Lexa. I hope everyone can have the holiday spirit this year, in spite of all the recent tragedies. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete