Wednesday, September 26, 2012

DOMINICK DOMINGO'S BOOK SIGNING

Hey, everyone, I wanted to let you know about Dominick Domingo's Book Signing for his debut novel THE NAMELESS PRINCE. Here's the info. Sure wish I could be there.

Please join me, author Dominick R. Domingo, for a reading/signing of my Young Adult Fantasy novel The Nameless Prince!

The reading will take place Wed., Oct 3rd, 7 P.M., at Vroman's bookstore in Pasadena, the oldest bookstore in the L.A. area!
This will be one of few live readings, and likely the only one I will bother friends and family with, so I hope everyone can come!


Vroman's Bookstore 695 E. Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91101
Tel: 626-449-5320

 
The Nameless Prince

Author Reading and book signing

Wed, Oct. 3

7 P.M.
 
 
 
Hope to see you there!
Thanks!
Dominick
 

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Susanne. Thanks for stopping by with good wishes for Dominick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I like the new cover! Best of luck, Dominick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be nice to be an artist as well as a writer. :) Thanks for stopping by, Darby. (I love, love, love the picture.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ilike the cover never seen somthing like that

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dominick is quite the artist, desitheblonde. He's worked for major groups, like Disney. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Beverly, and thanks for the support everyone! So sweet. Just stumbled across this!

    ReplyDelete