Tuesday, September 11, 2012

COVER REVEAL FOR KISMET

Even before seeing the cover, the title intrigued me. And after having a look at the cover, I'm hooked. I am delighted to reveal the cover for KISMET, by Beth Fred.

 
 
Now don't the characters make you want to know more about them? They do me.
 
 
About Kismet



When twenty-four-year-old Tiffany escapes her sister Kammy's too wild Cancun bachelorette party, she finds herself in a bar with the unwanted attention of a gorgeous local named Luke.

Luke may be charming but Tiffany is leaving in two days and doesn't need any complications. But complications are exactly what she gets when the cops show up to raid Kammy's party. After Kammy is arrested, Tiffany agrees to have dinner with Luke, so he'll help her get Kammy out of jail. Kammy's arrest forces her to spend an extra day in Cancun, meaning she'll miss a crucial meeting, and as an accountant in tax season, she is already drowning in work. Not to mention, every second she spends with Luke makes it harder to leave. With Luke, Tiffany can forget about work.
But will the airport be their final goodbye?


Buy Links




And for a limited time it includes an excerpt from best selling author Lizzy Ford!

About the Author

Beth Fred lives in Wisconsin with her husband and their little ELF (Emily Lace Fred). She spends her time bringing her day dreams to life on paper, and blogging about bringing day dreams to life. You can find more about that at
www.bethfred.com

Thanks for sharing your cover with us, Beth. Book available 9/11/12.


8 comments:

  1. You're welcome. Best of luck with your book, Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! I saw this earlier and didn't realize it belonged to Beth. Congrats, Beth! So awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cover to reveal! Good luck Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm posting this tomorrow since I don't blog on Tuesdays. Yay for Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the title and the blurb is so cute. It sees like a very sweet romance, and I'm sure it'll attract a lot of attention - especially with such an exotic setting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The title caught my attention, too, Lexa. Sounds like my kind of story.

    Saw your post, Kelly. I'm so happy for Beth.

    It is an awesome cover, C Lee, Susanne, and Sheri.

    ReplyDelete