Monday, August 27, 2012

CONTESTS, PRIZES, FUN

Quote for the week:  Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever. Walt Disney Company

Fall is almost here. The mornings are cool and refreshing. School has started: bands rehearsing, football games, and lots of excitement for the beginning of the holiday season. Here's a sneak peak at more fun on the way:


Prizes, puzzles, scavenger hunt and treasure hunt coming September 1st.

Twilight Times Books will offer contests and a chance to win free ebooks in the coming weeks.
Celebrating fourteen years as a publisher.
http://twilighttimesbooks.com/contest2012.html.

The treasure hunt contest will run from Sept 1st until midnight EDT September 30, 2012.

What does a topaz have to do with the contest? You'll see.
 
Have a super week.
 
Happy Reading and Writing.
 

10 comments:

  1. Well this sounds like ton of fun! I love the fall- and the cooler days. The colors and crisp air make me so happy. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, very interesting. Pretty topaz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It should be fun, Jess. Yes, fall is my favorite season, next to spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chose the topaz for my jewel, Kelly, since it's my birthstone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Beverly! Sounds like it will be lots of fun.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it will be fun, Susanne. A chance to pick up more books to read. As if I don't already have enough for the next couple of years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds very mysterious -- and exciting!
    Great post Beverly, and I'm looking forward to finding out more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Lexa. This is a good chance to add ebooks and/or print books to your library. More info to follow.

    ReplyDelete